Tuesday, 25 February 2014

Azure Tit Birdseeker

Azure Tit Birdseeker

The Azure Tit, the beautiful Eastern cousin of the colourful Blue Tit. I adore the white, grey and blue feathers of the feathered Azure Tit, so delicate, I'd love to see one. Unfortunately they are a rare sight in Europe and for some reason they mostly like to holiday in Finland, who wouldn't? For now they remain in the stitched garden of my dreams.

Azure Tit WIP

Lord Paisley Liberty Tana Lawn. Blackwork and satin stitch. 

3 comments:

  1. This is so, so gorgeous! Your blackwork is always so amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really lovely Bird along-side that Liberty print.

    I've just ordered end-of-line fabric with Liberty ' Strawberry-thief ' design / Teal colour-way to make into Curtains. (-:

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do love the Strawberry thief print, that will make amazing curtains. Lucky you!! Good luck with your project.

      Delete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment.