Sunday, 1 December 2013

Early Christmas Break



As I mentioned in my previous post I will be closing both my shops on the 4th December. Until then there is a sale, 20% off in my Etsy shop with the code XMAS20. I should only be closed for about 2 weeks.



While I think of it, I've been sent this interactive link by some lovelies and it is rather helpful so I thought I'd pass it on. It is a flow chart (rather than the long Etsy handbook, which is also helpful) on how to set up an Etsy shop, but it is equally helpful if you've missed a few things along the way as a seller. For the life of me I've never worked out where the sales app is and always use coupons and this chart has told me, ha! but I still forgot to use it as a change to see if people preferred it, oh well! Silly me. Anyway, here is the interactive link

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment.