Monday, 5 August 2013

Goldfinch Birdseeker Embroidery

Goldfinch Birdseeker Teasemade

As you can see, I've been quite addicted to a Goldfinch or two of late. I can't help but get ever so excited when I see a real life Goldfinch, they make my heart pop, their lightening wings and bright-faced Mexican wrestler masks tell tales that only a superhero-bird could dream of. Another addiction I've been working on is linen, this time plain linen, I'm actually quite pleased with the unfussy nature of contrasting prints for a change. I will be doing some more birds like this, I think, although I still like working with layered prints.

Goldfinch Birdseeker detail Teasemade

Goldfinch Wip
Goldfinch embroidery back

3 comments:

  1. Love this! Love all the different stitches you've used :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Susan! My addiction to finches :)

      Delete
  2. What a great little finch...love your use of all those stitches :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment.