Saturday, 23 March 2013

Teasemade Feature : Liberty Craft Blog

Liberty Craft Blog Sami Teasdale Teasemade

A rather bright birdtastic interview and feature of my work over on the Liberty Craft Blog, I'm super pleased to have been asked, they were lovely to work with. It's all true of course, I'm totally addicted to liberty print - like I needed to confess that to you. Not to spoil it too much for you but it mentions the #imapiece project and me being sentimental about my first ever Liberty print, *wells up at the thought.*

Image From Liberty Craft Blog

Bewick's swan brooch
Bewick's Swan Brooch on Woolf -Lib Lifestyle fabric 
(my favourite, swoonworthy print, I'd totally love my chair made from this print.)

Kingfisher brooch
Kingfisher on Garnett - Lib Lifestyle fabric

The main blog is worth a follow as is has tutorial craft projects infused with Liberty Lifestyle print, behind the Liberty Lifestyle goings on, craft news, guest posts and reviews from the likes of Perri Lewis. And if that's not enough for your crafting Liberty print-addict-self follow them on Pinterest - Twitter - Facebook.

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! Love liberty too. Their prints look wonderful as backdrops to your lovely stitched birds :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, ejorpin. Glad to hear I'm not alone on the Liberty love!

      Delete
  2. Excellent stuff - going to nip over for a read now. I love the fabric behind the Bewick's Swan, both the pattern and the slightly heavier texture. Your stitchery is, as ever, perfection xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment.