Tuesday, 22 January 2013

Your Perfect Wedding Magazine Feature

Boho Wedding: Your Perfect Wedding

I'm so very pleased to have my headwear featured in Your Perfect Wedding Magazine 2013. The magazine is contemporary and fresh with a beautiful design. My fascinator and headband are in the bridal look feature with tips on hair and makeup from Kiran Dyer. Photography by Barry Dyer. A talented pair.

Wedding fascinator: Your Perfect Wedding 




Also featured is the new Etsy shop Esme & Iris bespoke prints by the perfect and lovely Adrianna Haniff. There is a 10% off coupon in the mag, or you can find it on Your Perfect Magazine FB page.

I wish I had floaty hair so I could try the Boho Bride look out, it just looks soooo amazing! (scrunches and swishes non existent hair.)




3 comments:

  1. Very neat! The fascinator is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Headband is very gorgeous and cool, I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, ladies!! I am so chuffed with the photo shoot.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment.