Friday, 17 August 2012

It must be love : Hen do badges

Hen Do Love Badges

I had a lovely evening last night at The Papered Parlour, perfect venue and visually pleasing. One of my bestest buddies is getting married and her gorgeous work friends had organised a special surprise fascinator hen evening, it was such good fun. The workshop was run by milliner Awon Golding, (I fear I may overuse the word lovely in this post) as well as having a lovely teaching manner her hats are pretty amazing, check out her site. Sitting stitching, laughing and eating indulgent cake is most certainly my idea of a good time. I didn't take my camera but you can see the evenings makings on The Papered Parlour's FB page, here.

I made some hand stitched love badges for us all to wear. The one in the middle has the initials of the love birds on it for Carrie.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment.