Thursday, 19 July 2012

And then there were 4 : Wear a Birdseeker

Firecrest Linen Birdseeker Brooch scale

With a ray of sunshine crowned upon his little head Mr Firecest joins the linen Birdseeker crew. With sun-blushed cheeks don't be fooled by his coy pose, he is a sprightly chap always ready to chirp a merry tune.

Firecrest Linen WIP

And still only 3 on Liberty print, as Mr Firecrest has yet to decide which print he likes best with his sunshine hair. Oh decisions, decisions!! Here is a photo of Mr Woodpecker on his boat print as I left that off the last blog post, due to overexcitement.

Birdseeker Group Badge Pattern

I'm not sure which small bird to stitch next, they all keep chirping, pick me, pick me. At least that's what I think they are saying.

2 comments:

  1. I love your small birds.
    Hugs from Iraly.
    Morena

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh the birds do love hugs!
      And they say thank you, sending feathered hugs in return.

      Delete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment.