Sunday, 18 December 2011

Last Christmas


Personally it never feels like Christmas is looming unless I have heard 'Last Christmas', takes me back to many 80's swaying, singing and silly times with my sisters. One of my best Christmas memories involved one of us getting Wham! Fantastic album on tape oh the Tropicana joys.

Today is the last chance to use the 20% Off Weekend code 'XMAS20' in my Etsy shop orders will be posted out tomorrow. If you prefer to shop via Folksy I can refund your 20% via Paypal, as there is no coupon function. (offer ends Midnight). There are a few things such as rings that there are only one left and I won't be making more of.

Teasemade last post for all UK Christmas orders is Monday 19th December.

The birds and I wish you all a very Club Tropicana festive time with Jingle Bells xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment.