Wednesday, 30 November 2011

A change of email and last posting dates

 Nice Love Token Brooch

There has been a slight blip in the matrix with communication at Teasemade HQ (no I've not started talking to myself just yet), my main domain email is down for the moment while I change providers (yawn). So until this rights itself if you need to contact me please do so via teasemade[at]googlemail[dot]com. If Google fails us all please send a messenger pigeon they know where to find me.

Teasemade Last Christmas Postal Dates 2011:
All International Airmail: 5th December
UK 1st class: 18th December 

Royal Mail advise postal dates for 25th delivery but Christmas it is a busy postal time last years unexpected weather caused extra delays. I have therefore allowed a little extra time to some destinations I cannot control duration of shipping just that I will post promptly. I will continue to post orders after these dates for those requiring non date specific items.

Also I finally decided to make the 'Nice' into a Love Token Brooch it can be found in my shops... however have you seen the rather handsome new looking Folksy? So much easier to navigate around now and shop by specific items, browse by categories as a whole site. Well done Folksy.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment.