Friday, 12 August 2011

An Interview With Cross Stitcher Magazine

Cross Stitcher Mag: Interview Sami Teasdale

The wonderful stitchy folk over at Cross Stitcher Magazine took the time to interview me and it's out now in the September Issue, 243. I'm actually at a loss for words. Apart from many thanks for all the compliments from everyone. This issue is a great one with a lovely crafty style cushion with a bird on it, tool roll and pin cushion by the clever Jacqui Pearce.

Cross Stitcher Mag : Interview teasemade.

Cross Stitcher Mag: Issue 243 Sept


One amusing thing was the 'dream stitching device' it was pointed out to me by my family after the interview that most normal people would dream for a real object and not automata (puppet) birds to help them sort threads and such like... welcome to my fun little world, it honestly didn't occur to me!

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations! That's so exciting :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! I buy CrossStitcher quite a lot, but have yet to go and get the new issue. Looking forward to the interview. Have a nice weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha ha, I think the idea of mechanical thread-sorting birds is genius - very Tim Burtonish

    Lovely interview - I'll have to have a sneaky read next time I'm in Smiths ;^)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Exactly Flo! I grew up thinking (knowing) the world of Bagpuss was real, life has never been the same since indeed all the happier for it. LOVE Tim Burton's wonderful mind. - Thanks ladies :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment.