Wednesday, 15 June 2011

Polka Love Earrings are back!

 Polka Love Earrings (Red/Mint sterling silver)

Yay! Back in January there was a flurry of love for the Polka Loves after they were featured in an Etsy Finds email. I promptly sold out, UK snow men were holding my earring bases hostage and then things went a bit crazy with my earring base supplier... all the time I only had 10 tiny pairs of stitched hearts left as it is a past season Liberty print.

So here we have them AT LAST now in lovely 925 sterling silver bezels, can we have a drum roll please.... Polka Love Earrings in Mint and Red in super limited numbers already as I type this there are only 6 of the 10 pairs left. I've put them all in my Etsy shop for ease at the moment but if you'd rather shop via Folksy just send me a message and I'll set up a custom listing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment.