Sunday, 22 May 2011

A Winner! & more birdseeker action.

So we have a winner for the pack of peacock crafty goodness thanks to the random number generator which picked number 3 Cajame, Congratulations! Thanks to you all for your lovely comments.

Goldfinch stitching WIP

Before I go here is a little peek at a new birdseeker I'm already stitching, I need to get this stitched super fast as it is to go on my stitched mask that I am hoping to get finished for the Stitch London Science Museum exhibition. Yes yes, I know I've been meaning to finish my head since November so now is my chance 17th June deadline  it is! Lets hope I don't change my mind and suddenly want to make something even more geektastic I'm so very tempted, check out the Stitch London link last years Stitched Self was great fun.

4 comments:

  1. This is awesome - would you mind me asking where you got the amazing ship fabric from?? x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous print isn't it! Liberty Spring-ish last year as I got it in March but the name escapes me at the mo, I'll let you know if I remember it came in a lovely green colourway too. Too many Liberty prints in my head!! I will try to remember Louise as you'll still be able to find it places even though it is a past season Liberty print.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is called 'Patrick's', knew I'd get there in the end.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww thanks lovely, ~I really appreciate it- it's stunning fabric! Good luck for your exhibition :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment.