Monday, 23 May 2011

Knit Club Love Token Brooches

Knit Club Brooches

A little while ago I did a super lovely commission for a Knit Club, I was really excited by the idea of it what better use of my Knit Love Token Brooch than for a group of lovely knitters! The group meet in their local library so we thought it would be nice to tie that in somehow, so on back of each I've used 'Baron' Liberty print fabric and embroidered the outline of a tiny book on each in blue. Otherwise each of the brooches has been hand stitched using different coloured threads in both Pink and Blue 'Rowan' Liberty Tana Lawn. It really was a fun project.

Back of Knit Club brooch (detail)

3 comments:

  1. These are beautiful (as usual) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are too kind ladies, thank you. I can't wait to see a photo of them all wearing them I'm hoping it is a knitting action shot!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment.