Monday, 11 April 2011

Trees : Custom made love token pendant

Trees Love Token Pendant

I've just finished working on this bird themed pendant, the initial request was if I could make the 'My Heart Or Yours' pendant with a sterling silver chain. It was the layout of the pair of doves from the design that the client really liked, so with a guided colour palette I provided several other fabric templates that would work well with this charm design. Together we worked on each feedback stage and the design evolved into something quite different from the original pendant that caught the clients eye at the Blossom exhibition at the AIM Gallery.

Trees Love Token Pendant

Gretel Liberty print,  16" sterling silver chain and sterling silver eyelets, silver plated dove charms. 

Sterling Silver Love Token Back


5 comments:

  1. really beautiful Sami - the colours are gorgeous x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So so beautiful!! I am going to have to have a peruse around your Folksy... =) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much ladies it was a lovely project, I enjoy working to a creative brief and the new ideas that spring up. I've made a custom bridal pendant for a May wedding that is pretty special but I can't reveal that until the end of May.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment.