Wednesday, 23 March 2011

Button Keepsakes

For a while now I've been making cards and gifting buttons to share with special people, most probably because I think people should be addicted to buttons as much as I am but most surprisingly it turns out that  people are secret buttonaholics.

Bloom Button Keepsake Card

The cards themselves are getting more elaborate too, so I thought I'd share my latest design a mix of decorative coloured machine stitching, blue graph paper, die cutting and hand cutting with a hand stitched button. The button is secured with ribbon and a sticker at the back. The inside is filled with  blue graph paper to be written on and the button sits there happly when open. It can easily be removed to be used on any crafty project or to spruce up a garment, a card and a little gift in one - fun.  So a new range of cards will be in the shop, Button Keepsake Cards.

Bloom Button Keepsake Card : inside

Bloom Button Keepsake Card : inside

Bloom Button Keepsake Card

Button Keepsake Card Back

3 comments:

  1. Thank you, i finally remembered to actually take photos of these cards before I send them on their way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooooooooooooo and I like this A LOT!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment.