Friday, 4 February 2011

Hearts and Pendants

Limited edition Love Token and Button pendants, the very last of this liberty fabric print for these compositions... I very nearly couldn't share it all but fabric needs to be made into things, used and loved but some fabric is more difficult to part with than others. Or maybe it is just me being silly and loving fabric more than I should!

Sweetheart Pendant

Sweetheart Button Pendant


Rainbow Heart Pendant

Rainbow Heart Button Pendant


Love Love Love Token Pendant

Love Love Love Token Pendant


Winged Rose Love Token Pendant

Winged Rose Love Token Pendant


My Heart Or Yours Love Token Pendant

My Heart Or Yours Love Token Pendant


For those of you still waiting for the last lot of Polka Love Earrings to make  it back in the shops there has been big postal problems with my earring base supplier, the first order was eaten by snowmen and I await a re-order  to be delivered soon. My poor postman thinks I am stalking him. For now the only place you can get them is The Shire Hall Gallery in Stafford, very very sorry to those of you that keep asking for them. I'll be in touch as soon as they appear.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment.