Friday, 4 February 2011

Heart On Your Sleeve

Well you could wear them there but you might get some questioning glances. It is indeed the season where I top up my stockists with love token delights, so I've been very busy stitching with little time to blog so here is a love feast for your eyes. Recently made limited edition Medals and Love Token Brooches using the last of these fabric compositions of one my most cherished liberty prints. And never fear if you don't 'do' Valentines day there is always love all year round at teasemade, just the way it should be. I've saved some of each for my online shops.

Heart Medal Boxed

All Heart Medal : Limited edition hand stitched Liberty print medals.


Key To My Heart (red) Love Token Brooch

Key To My Heart (red) : Love Token Brooch
Limited edition Hand stitched Liberty print brooch.


Queen Heart Love Token Brooch

Queen Heart : Love Token Brooch
Limited edition Hand stitched Liberty print brooch.


Pair Of Swallows

Pair of Swallows : Love Token Brooch
Limited edition Hand stitched Liberty print brooch.


Love Flight Brooch

Love Flight Brooch - one only

Next update pendants!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment.