Thursday, 25 November 2010

Earrings and Things



Some new earrings Polka Love in Mint and Red which are taken from the fabulous 'Wonderland' Liberty print, this little detail is the center of the talking flowers not that you'd know by looking but I always like to know the story of where things originate from. Perfectly sized for my teeny button obsession, now we all know I like to see how many stitches I can fit on an 11mm button. Next up Little Red Rose again from the Wonderland fabric print, roses in an art deco style.



In other news I've just become a new designer on the All Things Original site, which has many lovely designer pretties on there so it is really nice to be joining them. So you can bejewel your ears with hearts and roses over there or at my folksy/etsy shops. Oh and how could I forget the biggest news Esty now lets you shop in ££ (well, sellers own currency) loads of exciting things happening over at Esty right now if you are a shop owner, I won't bore you any longer you if you aren't but us shop geeks are very excited by the goings on!

1 comment:

  1. Just popping in to wish you a very Happy Christmas! I'm all wrapped up in the wrapping up now, so I'll see you the other side o' that cheeze n choc mountain you mentioned. Have a lovely time :^)

    P.S. Do you mind if I ask about the All Things Original site... did you approach them or vice versa? I emailed them a little while back but heard nothing. Argh, hate that.. now I don't know if they didn't get it or they just don't like!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment.