Monday, 4 October 2010

Woodland Creatures and Autumnal Leaves

Inspired by the beautiful autumnal palette of nature I've been stitching leaves lately and although I'd much rather they would stay on the trees the intense change of colours are always a joy. And when there is leafy goodness there is always woodland creatures to be had.

 Bright Eyes Owl Pendant

Wise Owl Leaf Pendant

 Squirrel Leaf Brooch

Swallow Leaf Brooch (orange)

Swallow Leaf Brooch (red/teal)

Owl Leaf Brooch

The leaf items are really limited in edition due to only having a very small piece of this past season Liberty leaf fabric, Bright eyes uses the 'Poppy and Daisy' Liberty print, tiny 11mm button eyes.
Find them in both my Folksy and Etsy shops.

2 comments:

  1. I like a lot! This Liberty leaf fabric looks pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So lovely,I especially love the (red/teal)swallow leaf brooch!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment.