Monday, 25 October 2010

Out of action - Roar


And so I vanished overnight and shut up shops last week (sorry about that) and what a week it has been, glad the worst of the germy part is over. Hopefully things will be back to normal by the end of the week, sewing again would be loverly. I'm slowly getting back to people If you've emailed/messaged me regarding work.

Until then I leave you with this cheeky fella Little Roar that I made pre wipeout experimenting with ideas of lions and cats for a client request. roaaaar. (He thinks he scared the germs away... maybe he did).

Back soon.

2 comments:

  1. I like this! I think he's worked out well, what a nice fella!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello that is funny.

    greatings Conny

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment.