Friday, 10 September 2010

Yarn Goodness and the I Knit Weekender

This weekend 10th & 11th Sept is the I Knit Weekender at Vincent Square SW London, loads of exciting things going on for for those who like to indulge in yarn type goodness. I've donated some yarn inspired jewellery to Mencap who will be fundraising at the event, so if you are there do pop along to Mencap and see what kind of treats you can get and help a great cause.



 14mm Ball of Yarn earrings 

 19mm yarn rings
Kint Love Token Brooch


I've been making yarn button jewellery lately that have slowly been filling the shops in different colour ways, I'm quite addicted to the earrings which make such perfectly formed tiny balls of yarn. I'm not a huge  knitter myself, I prefer to crochet but seeing as I embroider with fine balls of crochet/embroidery cotton I love this Liberty fabric print. Teeny tiny balls of yarn.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment.