Wednesday, 15 September 2010

Folksy Featured Seller and a Happy Sale


It was such a nice surprise to be picked as one of the featured sellers on Folksy as I always find it a nice way to find creative people/shops that I may not have stumbled across yet. Folksy is a super friendly crafting community more than just a shop front, so I have to say I'm really pleased to be featured (and I'll admit to being quite over excited when my shop pops up in the corner  unexpectedly once in a while). 


To share the happy love I'm having a cheeky sale, there are lots of items picked at random at a 'Featured Seller Sale Price' so if you fancy a bargain do pop by and have a browse.

2 comments:

  1. My goodness, what an uncanny coincidence ;^)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, that such a lovely little glass cottage should be on the front page too, magic!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment.